Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hyundai is more than cars

And I thought Hyundai only manufactured cars. I had no idea it had its own shipyard where it builds ships and transports literally thousands of containers around the world. And did you know that Hyundai has the largest steel manufacturing plant in the world and it is rated one of the best?

We have been privileged to have access to the extraordinary plant tours and experiences to learn about these various companies within Hyundai’s global enterprise. Their top leadership has met with us and we have received informative briefings and watched insightful videos into the complexity of what it takes to be one of the most well respected companies within their field.

At times I felt we were viewing what the next 20 years will bring, and I realize the future is here now at Hyundai. The Chairman’s vision and undisputable commitment to quality is forefront within each of these organizations.

I am honored to be in Korea with 16 other business leaders as well as some of the Hyundai key personnel. I join my colleagues in returning to Montgomery with the hope to share this company's wonderful story and rich history.

No comments:

Post a Comment